Thank you so much for joining our BWLW’s January Exercise Challenge!
We heard from many ladies in the BWLW sisterhood who were unable to join our December Exercise Challenge, so we decided to focus on exercise for our first accountability challenge of 2021. The fun starts on January 1st.
Goal: 5 Days of Exercise Each Week – Include the Exercise of the Day in your workout.
Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes per workout.
- Work at your own pace, but challenge yourself to work hard as well.
- Do what works for you: Feel free to work out more than 5 days a week if that is your usual routine. If you can only work out for 2-3 days a week, commit to that. You know your level of fitness. We don’t want anyone to hurt themselves or risk injury just to reach the “5 Days a Week” goal. Again, it’s very important that you chose a goal and exercise routine that fits your current level of fitness.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink at least 64 oz of water each day. (If you typically drink much more than that or much less because you have medical limitations (due to kidney issues or other ailments), that’s fine too.)
- Rest Days: On your rest days, take 15-20 minutes to stretch, do yoga, do pilates, or take a relaxing walk. Do something physical but relaxing.
Exercise of the Day: You’ll find an exercise listed each day. Include this move in your workout. Do a minimum of 2 sets of 8 reps. If you don’t recognize an exercise, look up it up on Youtube for proper form. You’ll also find videos for modifying many of these moves.
Check-in Every Day and Stay Accountable: Visit our Facebook page or Instagram account every evening and leave a comment to join the daily check-in, Jan 1st thru Jan 30th. The post will appear at 6:30pm. (If you work out in the evening, check-in after you’ve completed your workout.)
Want to avoid holiday weight gain? Cut back on junk food, soda, processed foods, sugary foods, etc., and eat more whole foods. You’ll have a better chance of seeing results on the scale and you may have more energy during your walks. If you’d like to learn more about Clean Eating, read our helpful E-Book, “Clean Eating for Wellness and Weight Loss“.
Download this month’s tracking calendar.
How can you join us? No signup required.
1. Print out the Tracking Calendar (PDF file).
2. Check in Nightly on Facebook or Instagram for daily accountability!
3. Share your workout selfies with this month’s challenge hashtag #BWLW30
Leave a comment below and tell us why you are joining our January Exercise Challenge.
Disclaimer: Before starting any exercise program, please consult with your doctor. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries resulting from attempting this exercise routine. If you have injuries that could be worsened, are pregnant, have knee issues, or are suffering neck and back pain, you should speak with a professional trainer about what workouts would be best for you. Do not attempt if you have current injuries, past surgeries or other physical issues/health issues that could be affected by exercise. Don’t forget to stretch before and after working out to avoid injuries. If you feel pain or severe discomfort, stop.
Is there anything else you’d like to say to others who wants to lose weight like you?
Just keep working hard and also the most important thing that made me lose weight is that I also consume this weight loss supplement called Resurge. I think Resurge is definitely the game changer here when it comes to lose weight, trust me you really need this one, just like I did!
If you want to know more about this product, please click here, this will definitely help you too just like it helped me.
Finally this confirmed my thoughts on the Resurge weight loss supplement. Thank you!
I was worry at first time when I use Resurge, the supplement. But now I really excited that I found your story! thank you very much (kiss)
Hi there tiffany, at first I don’t think it will worked (resurge), but my best friend keeps telling me coz she also use it, and Im glad I did..
Hi there… Im glad you did it, keep up the good work
It’s very hard to lose weight, but the supplement is definitely the game changer, by the way Im also consume it too.. thanks! 😉
Nancy Edwards Jenkins
I just wanna say one word… WONDERFUL!!
Natascha Durham Bivens
The are so many fake weight loss supplements which said they have the best result to help to lose weight. But I guess This is the first that worked!
please help me.. I want to lose weight also!